Saturday, July 28, 2012

Encouraging Another to Make Contact: Working with Their Photo


TO ENCOURAGE ANOTHER TO MAKE CONTACT

WORKING WITH PHOTOGRAPHS




Open up and let me in!
Return to the HoodooRoots website

Purchase Talk To Me Spiritual Supplies

Have you lost contact with a friend or loved one?  Would you truly love to hear their voice and learn how they are?  Are you already in contact, but really wish they would open up and let you in?

Are you willing to do a little work to have this occur?

Over the next several posts, I will detail a few methods which I have used successfully.
These techniques are very workable.  Distance is no barrier.  It will, however, be much easier for you to achieve success if you are gifted for this type of mental and spiritual contact work.

In cases where the relationship has ruptured, or where the person is very guarded against you, things may be significantly more challenging.  Nevertheless, we have had good results with these techniques, even in those circumstances.


Talk to Me helps you reach them!
First, we'll begin with reaching another person's spirit through their photo. 
When I was little, I remember learning that certain (usually indigenous) cultures refused to allow themselves to be photographed, because they believed that  photos would trap or take part of their spirits.  At the time, I felt, as did all of my classmates, that that was very backward, very superstitious and foolish.  Now that I am older, I realize that they had a very good point!  I don't advise always avoiding having photos taken, because it's lovely to have images of those you love, and of your own moments in time. Just be aware that there is a link.

WORK WITH THEIR IMAGE

If you have a photo of the other person, hold it and speak to them at night, when they are likely to be either relaxing or asleep.  Call them to you by name.   You may have to call their name several times before you feel an inkling that they are present.  Tell them that they  are drawn to you, that they miss you, and that they would like to hear your voice.  Speak sweetly and be warmly encouraging, as if you were their own positive inner voice.  Keep your message simple.

Reach their spirit via their photo
You will see a subtle yet distinct change in their photograph:  they may smile, frown, or sigh; their eyes may sparkle or in some other way appear animated.   Keep your message light and sweet.  At this point you have definitely reached, and are in communication with, their spirit.  Watch their photograph closely.  Pay attention to any changes in their expression.  Any hint of worry or alarm means that you have made a mistake in your communications.


Sometimes people will accept one thing you say to them using this method, but resist another.  Avoid these areas of resistance if your goal is to have them reach out to you.  If their expression has been sweet and becomes alarmed, immediately back off.  You've said something or pushed some point which is unacceptable to them.  If you continue pushing this way, you may just encounter more resistance.  If you want them to contact you, keep the vibe pleasurable for them.

This technique is workable on it’s own, but is especially effective when combined with candle-burning.

Talk to Me magical techniques work!
Remember that soft yellow candles can help to foster communication, pink candles foster affection, kindliness, friendship and love, pale blue candles bring peace.  White candles are always appropriate.  I counsel against using other colors for this work, if your purpose is to encourage positive communication.  Sprinkling a little sugar into the molten wax pool of your burning candle as you speak with them will help them to feel positively about you; sprinkling deer’s tongue herb (Liatris odoratissima) into your candle will also encourage them to give voice to their feelings.

I have done so much of this type of work that I understand what works in this regard, so I created and introduced to the Hoodoo market a unique formula which I have named "Talk to Me".  This formula includes Liatris, as well as other herbs, roots, and essences which work synergistically to encourage communication. Give it a try!


Do this work on a nightly basis, keeping things very positive, until you hear from them.  If there are no major blocks, it is likely they will act on your promptings and reach out. However, it is very important for you to be realistic.  Realize that some relationships are not apt to renew, due to firm decisions on their part, or due to their changed circumstances.  But be confident that  they will think of you, and if it is possible for them to do so, they will make contact.

Talk to Me spiritual contact work may result in a letter!
If you do this work in the hopes of reconciling with a lover from your past, please be especially realistic, for your own sake.  If they have remarried or otherwise formed another relationship, you may very well be unable to entice them to make contact - and if they do, there isn't any guarantee that they will abandon their new life for you.  Nevertheless, if you have talent for this type of technique, they will think of you, perhaps very intensely.  They may even obsess about you. If you are a sensitive, you will feel their focus strongly.  But sometimes this is all they will do if they are committed elsewhere.  Be good to yourself.  Do the work.  It may work out perfectly for you, with all that you longed for coming to be.  Just don't make yourself miserable by hanging on for too long if all signs point to it being time to move on.  In time, I will write extensively about reconciliation work, but here I am concentrating upon just this technique.

Try Hoodoo Roots Talk to Me Spiritual Supplies!
As you work with them, their photograph may take on different expressions, and some of these may not be positive.  Understand that these expressions mirror their feelings about you, and about the prospect of being in touch with you.  In doing work for others, I have seen all kinds of reactions in photographs, ranging from love, joy, affection, curiosity, lust, worry, fatigue, arrogance, tension, fear...the list goes on!

If the expression in their photo is consistently tight and negative, you may need to try a different approach, or augment this method with one of our other suggestions.  If their expression is prideful, self-satisfied, boastful and arrogant, you may wish to reconsider whether that person's inner nature is really decent enough to work so hard to connect with.  Be realistic about your own romanticism, as well.  Love may be blind, but it's better if you see clearly when attempting to do magical work.


Many relationships can be assisted by this technique.  You may be in contact with the individual, but wish them to be more forthcoming, to open up to you more.  This is one way to help them to do so.  Be sure to use Talk To Me Traditional Spiritual Supplies to give yourself the best chance of success!


You will soon know if you are gifted for this type of work.  Stay upbeat and focused, and communicate positively.  You will get the most response if you are kind and happy in your communications.  Keep it up on a nightly basis!  They will think of you, and if they are able to, they really will make contact.  Good luck to you!


Dara Anzlowar                                                                     
A beautiful breezy July Saturday

Return to the HoodooRoots website

Purchase Talk To Me Spiritual Supplies


© Dara Anzlowar and HoodooRoots, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The material on this site may be not be reproduced in print, electronic or broadcast media,
and may not be mirrored in whole or in part on any other internet websites, nor reprinted for distribution in any format.




25 comments:

  1. very nice. tried it got some good signs hope that works

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know more depth on this mosesfreed@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moses,
    Yes, this approach can work very well. Stay tuned here on this blog, I will be posting techniques for spirit contact over the next few days. Thanks for reading!

    All the best,

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I just have one question. When I speak to the photo, do I say something like John Doe(target's name) misses XXX(my name)? or I(which is the target) miss XXX (my name)?
    Could you be more clear on that?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I just have one question. When you speak to the photo, do you say something like John Doe(target's name) misses XXX(my name)? or I(which is the target) miss XXX(my name)?

    Could you be more clear on that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi KHM,
    Don't overthink this. Generally, something along the lines of
    "you really miss Jane" "Jane was so nice to talk with" etc. will work. You don't have to adjust the pronoun, just get the vibe right.

    All the best, and good luck!

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dara,

    How lovely that I would find your blog the very evening I find your shop and place an order for this very oil!

    My work begins tonight and I thank you for this entry. I look forward to reading more.

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your order, Silvia!
    This is a very workable and useful technique.
    May the Talk to Me Oil help speed everything
    along for you! I wish you good luck. :)

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dressed a yellow candle with Dara's Talk to Me oil to encourage communication and my target got in touch within the day after not being in touch for a few weeks. I've also been encouraging my target to make contact by working with his photograph at night so I'm feeling very positive about my conjure work. This oil has not only encouraged my target to get in touch, but also encouraged others to communicate better with me, talking to me a lot more than usual. I noticed this change at work and even with my ex. I am very happy with this oil, from the way it smells to how quickly it was shipped to me overseas, and how lovely Dara is generally. She really takes the time to package everything so wonderfully and is great to deal with. I hope everyone gets a chance to work with Talk to Me oil <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear S.E.A.,

    Thank you so kindly for sharing your experiences with our Talk to Me Spiritual Oil! I created this beautiful formula, have successfully used it in my own work for many years, and am delighted to have introduced such a unique and useful formula to the Hoodoo market. The best part is knowing that others are experiencing the same successes I have had! Thank you so much for sharing your testimonial! :)

    Wishing you everything good,

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I look at my target's photo I see rapid changes in expression, most of them positive. We have a professional relationship and I would like for him to open up and communicate more personally. When we look at each other it's obvious there is a mutual attraction (more like gazing...he's even lost his train of thought mid sentence speaking with me) but there are some barriers to us having anything more than a platonic professional relationship. Anything else I can do to promote communication?

    ReplyDelete
  12. He may simply be a restless and easily distracted person in general, one who finds it difficult to keep his mind on only one thing. Some of these folks have an almost jittery inner energy.

    Try again, calling his name as you do so. He should be able to deliver for a sustained moment, at least, a consistent expression. If the photo still shows rapid changes, my guess is that though you are likely seeing him correctly, you haven't gotten his attention enough for him to actually fix his mind upon you.

    You can try working with a sweetening jar, to which you have added some of my Talk to Me oil. You can anoint a candle with the oil and place it atop your jar. Be sure to use a wide-mouth jar with a metal lid, like a small canning jar. Have this burning when you speak with him.

    You can also mix some Talk to Me Spiritual Bath Crystals into water, then mist it into any area where you routinely come into contact with him, or use it to wipe down the hard surfaces there. You can add this to your laundry rinse water, as well.

    You can blow Hoodoo Roots Talk to Me Spiritual Sachet Powders into the environment where you routinely encounter him, blowing with intention. You can blow these towards his location with intention, no matter where you are.

    It is also entirely possible that he needs a bit of calming or relaxing first, in order to actually connect with you in a satisfying way. As I haven't read him or you, I cannot say with certainty, but I have encountered restless souls before and speak from that experience.

    I will be publishing more communication techniques within the week which may also help you to make progress.

    Good luck to you,

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dara,

    Great article! I have doing this for the past few days and I can see my ex begin to smile but then his face goes back. Is it important to use the same photo over and over?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for reading it! :)
    You can vary photos if you wish, but doing so is not at all necessary. The best photo to use is one wherein his eyes are on the camera. They should be clearly visible without any red-eye or glare from the camera. I also suggest that you use a photo in which he is not laughing, nor one taken during a peak moment of happiness. He can be smiling, but the best photos to use are ones which show him as being a thoughtful person.

    Good luck,

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this technique but I wonder, must the photograph be on traditional photo paper? Or can I use the pi tire I have stored in my phone? Its the only one I have of my target.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there,
    The paper the photo is printed on is not at all important. As long as the image is of sufficient quality to see the person clearly and their eyes are on the camera, you'll be okay.

    All the best,

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  17. the first time i tried this it worked super fast but not what i wanted went totally wrong she did sms me but got angry on me. but since then i am trying everyday but no results can you help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a communication technique. You reached her and communication occurred, though the result wasn't what you hoped for. There are other techniques which can help someone change their mind on a topic, but this one is primarily for communication, and is not heavily coercive. Sometimes sending love and kindness without expectation of a fast change can help the other person to relax and reconsider. Sometimes you end up deciding that you must respect their wishes and just give it time. In the end, you may reach your goal, or you may decide that discretion is the better part of valor. Either way, I wish you well.

      Delete
  18. I used my laptop picture and was astonished at how the face changed! The eyes went from happy to sad to closed mouth even though her picture shows smiling teeth. I also was able to feel some intense energy in my left arm so I thought perhaps I was making contact. Would very much like to ge this friend to contact me but it is a difficult situation. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello :) does anyone know of any techniques that one can use without a photo?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wrote about another technique, using botanical allies. Please take a look further on in this blog.

    Additionally, you can always draw a picture of the person you want to communicate with. That can work very well.

    Good luck to you,

    Dara Anzlowar

    ReplyDelete
  21. This does really work! I was speaking to his photograph last night and I noticed that he was smiling at me. I felt like I was actually staring at a live image of him. Incidentally, this was spontaneous. I had not read anything about this process when it happened. Now to wait for contact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I was amazed when I read this because I've experienced stuff like this when looking at photos before. But I just thought I was going crazy. It's true. Sometimes you can be looking at a photo and then look at it after some time and think you're looking at a completely different photo. So interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think the key to any of these type of spells is your beliefs in the spell itself. Many people are anxious to do these spells but fail to realize that it will only work if your intentions are realistic, pure, and honest. Good luck everyone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for your interest in the Hoodoo Roots blog! Your comment will appear shortly. All the best to you!
Sincerely,
Dara